Purple Sweetness








 
Sweater: New York & Co. (old, similar here and here) // Dress: Target (old, cute option) // Clutch: New York & Co. (old, cute option) // Tights: No Nonsense (similar here and here) // Shoes: Sears (old, cute option) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Ring: rue21 (old) // Lips: Revlon Berry Haute

Hey dolls. So Valentine's Day is coming up pretty soon, and all the outfits featured this week will be Valentine's themed. I absolutely love dressing up for holidays, and this holiday allows you to dress overly sweet. How can you not get excited over this holiday?! Exchanging sweet handwritten valentines with the ones you love, having a reason to wear a heart on everything, and watching all the beautiful flowers pass your way, sounds great to me.

Today's outfit is really girly and sweet. One thing I love to do to an outfit is saturate it heavily with one color, like above. Also, I have a little bit of a color coordination streak in me. As I get older, I don't do it as much, but you better believe I make sure every color I'm wearing in an outfit complement each other. I hope you don't mind this nontraditional turn from pink and red. I've always loved purple. Even though pink is my favorite color, I've always thought I looked better in purple. Enjoy your Monday dolls!

Shop Similar

No comments