Impromptu Road Trip

Lake Charles, LA
 













Cardigan: New York & Co. (old, similar) // Turtleneck: Charming Charlie (old) // Jeans: Sears (old, similar) // Flats: Target (similar here & here) // Purse: K-Mart (old, cute options here & here) // Necklace: Forever21 (old) // Ring & Bracelet: New York & Co. (old) // Earrings: Claire's (similar) // Lips: NYX in Stockholm

Hello dolls! So here are a few pictures from our (the BF and I) impromptu road trip to Texas. We were in Lake Charles, LA for a job fair and figured since we has the day off we would go to Texas. In all honesty, I had never been to the state of Texas. Most of my traveling was towards the east (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina). I never really has a reason to visit Texas, since I don't have immediate family there. 

The BF thought it was strange that I had never been, so he was the one who decided I should at least cross the state line. We decided to go to as far as Beaumont, since it was only a day trip. There wasn't really anything great in Beaumont, but the drive there was nice. Also, while we were in Lake Charles, I noticed that they have the cutest downtown area, which is something I wasn't expecting. I wish I had gotten more pictures of it. The helicopter and tank were apart of a Vietnam Memorial. All of these pictures were taken in Lake Charles, except for the last two. Those were both at the state line in Orange, Texas.

Shop Similar

1 comment

  1. So much fun!!! I'm in need a little getaway, even if it's just a quick day trip. Cute outfit...love the pop of color with the blue flats!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete