Enchanted Valentine

















Jacket: Forever21 (similar here & here) // Sweater: New York & Co. (old, similar here and here) // Skirt: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here & here) // Tights: No Nonsense (similar here & here) // Boots: Target (cute options here & here) // Earrings: Claire's (similar here & here) // Necklace: Charlotte Russe (old) // Bag: Target (no longer available) // Lips: Revlon HD Matte in Passion 

 OMG! There's only 2 more days till Valentine's Day and that means wearing all the red, pink and sparkles that your little heart desires. I couldn't wait to show you dolls these photos! I just felt that this look totally represents V-Day. Originally I planned to put my white zippered skirt with this sweater, but I couldn't find it on shoot day. I decided to make the look a bit more edgy by pairing it with my leather jacket and leather boots. Not only are these boots more comfy than heels, they are warmer. For my girls living in colder temps, boots are a must. If you are in a warmer climate, then you could definitely swap the sweater and boots out for a t-shirt and heels and go bare legged. For the beauty aspect of my look, I opted for a curly ponytail and bold red lips. The ponytail keeps the focus on my face and let's my lips take center stage. The lip color is a matte finish, which is perfect for smooching. As far as my plans go, I'll be working in the morning, and the Bae and I will probably stay in, drink tea, and watch movies. I hope you dolls have an awesome weekend and a truly amazing Valentine's Day no matter what your plans!

Shop Similar

No comments