Coffee and the Klutz






 Coat: New York & Co. (Old, similar here and here) // Sweater: New York & Co. via Goodwill (similar here and here) // Joggers: Marshalls (similar here and here) // Sneakers: Converse // Earrings: Charlotte Russe (similar) // Watch: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Necklace: old // Lips: MAC Taupe // Starbucks Tumbler

Hello loves! I wore this comfy outfit on Sunday to take the pup to the park. You would think that wearing white to a dog park is a bad idea, but oddly enough it wasn't any puppy paws that got this sweater dirty. It was the most fearsome foe to all my white clothing! That damn Coffee! I swear if it's white I'm gonna spill coffee on it. This is the second time I wear this sweater and spill coffee on it. Now I could easily prevent this by giving up my daily drug, but let's be honest that's madness. So for all my other coffee loving babes, I know the struggle to wearing white is real. Have an awesome Hump Day and I'll talk to dolls later.

Shop Similar

No comments