A Pondside View








Sweater: Old Navy (similar)  // Shirt: rue21 (old) // Jeans: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) // Boots: Dooballo (sold out, similar) // Purse: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe (exact dupe) // Watch: New York & Co. (similar) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Lips: Revlon Colorbusrt in Cherished Devotion

Happy Friday! Hope you dolls had an awesome week. I remembered I had this gorgeous necklace that I rarely wear and wanted to center an entire outfit around it. Also, I've been loving the look those sweaters that have a little lace trim or sheer trim at the seam. I've seen them all over Instagram, and I thought they were really cute. So, I was looking through my closet and thought I could create that look. Pulling delicate pieces together is something I love to do. I believe that even the most delicate pieces can make a huge impact. Well, I wish you all the best of weekends. Talk to you later.

Shop Similar

No comments