A Furry New Year











Coat: New York & Co. (similar here and here) // Fur Vest: Icing (old, similar) // White Top: thrifted // Jeans: Wal-Mart (old, similar here and here) // Boots: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) // Purse: Wal-Mart (sold out, similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe (old, similar pair) // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Watch: New York and Co. (old, similar) // Lips: NYX in Stockholm

Happy New Year girls!!! So a new year is among us and everyone is writing out their resolutions and their goals, and I'm just over here like um... maybe I should do something like that. LOL! All jokes aside, I love reading bloggers resolutions and goals. I feel like it can motivate people to get moving when it comes to their goals. I normally make the usual resolutions, you know, lose weight, eat healthier, travel more, but I realize that I always fail because I don't have a game plan for my plans. Well this year, I think I need to become more organized when it comes to my goals.
A few night ago, I decided to sit down and write out some of the things I would like to accomplish this year. At the top of my list is growing this blog, getting a better job, and finally taking a real vacation. I've already gotten a head start on growing my blog. I've been reading a few books on how to make my blog better. I'm realizing how important organization and a schedule is to blogging. I did have a strict schedule, but when you start missing days here and there, all your organization falls apart and it's really hard to get back on track. Well, I going into 2016 with the goal of being more oraganized, more consistent, and spending more time on myself. Those things can seem so vague, but if we just hold ourselves to small things we can accomplish and build upon, then we can all better succeed. 

On another note, the cold has finally reached Louisiana, and I can pull out my winter faves, like this faux fur vest. If you follow me on Instagram, then you've seen how much I'm loving this vest. Also I've been posting more over there than anywhere else on the Internet. By layering my peacoat over my vest I totally made the fur seem like it was apart of the coat. I always love making better use of items in my closet, or re-imagining them in completely different ways. Any-who, I hope you all enjoyed your new years vacation! Talk to you dolls on Wednesday!

Shop Similar

4 comments

  1. ADORE this look and that vest is perfect...swooning over here!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm so glad you like it. I actually want more fur vests!

      Delete
  2. Love the fur vest under the fitted coat!

    I have to agree with the blogging schedule. You miss one day, and suddenly you're missing them all! Good luck on your goals!

    Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arielle! Being your own boss when it comes to blogging is really all about motivation and being persistant!Good luck with the re launch of your blog!

      Delete