NYE 2016 Outfit Inspiration

NYE 2016

Romper // Lariat // Jacket // Maxi Dress // Silver Pants // Necklace // Top // Gold Pants // Glitter Pumps // Flats // Beaded Dress // Crystal Necklace // Silver Dress // Gold Bow Heels // Black Bow Pumps 
Hello loves! Here are some pieces to inspire you for New Years Eve.  For me, NYE is all about sparkle. It's the one day of the year where you can pile on the glitter and sequins and it's perfectly fine. Of course, you don't have to just restrict these pieces to that one evening. I prefer to sparkle as much as I can! 

I really love the white beaded dress from Romwe. It's perfect for standing out. The only issue I have with the dress is that it's really short and I'm 5'8. So I would probably pair the dress with some black leather leggings and for an extra glam factor, top it with a faux fur coat! That way if it's cold out I'd definitely be warm. I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Post

No comments