Jewels and Lace



 








Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Sweatshirt: Kohls (on clearance, similar here and here) // Skirt: New York & Co. (earlier this year, similar) // Boots: Sam & Libby x Target (last year, similar here and here) // Clutch: New York & Co. (old, couldn't find similar)// Silver cuff: New York & Co. (old, this one is cute) // Necklace: New York & Co. (old) // Earrings: New York & Co. (old, similar)

Hello again lovely readers! So I put this outfit together thinking it would be a perfect fall / winter date night ensemble. It could also double as a holiday ensemble, especially if you are heading to a holiday soiree and it's cold outside. I love a great sparkly heel when putting together holiday looks, but I also like to have my legs shielded from the cold. I tend to get cold easily. I've been told by several (more than several actually) since I was small that I have an abnormal sense of temperature. Now I'll admit that I do. I get super chilly if the temperature drops below 75, but that's the sacrifice I'm willing to make since I'm so over these summer like temperatures. Anyhow, I am absolutely in love with this skirt and sweatshirt. The jeweled sweater is a great accent to brighten up an fall/winter look and the skirt is just darling. It's actually spring skirt, but the royal blue peaking from underneath the lace makes it wintery (I know not a real word, but eh).

I hope you guys have a lovely Wednesday and I'll talk to you later. If you don't follow my blog or Instagram you totally should. You can follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Instagram! Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. I couldn't find a similar clutch to mines, but I've linked some gorgeous ones below.

Get The Look

No comments