Charming Gifts: #BossBabe

Charming Gifts: #BossBabe


Today marks the return of my Charming Gifts holiday series. Now that Thanksgiving is only a few days away, I can really get excited about the season. Not only am I pumped to put together these gift guides, but I'm also excited to see all the other guides out there.  My main rule when creating a guide is to keep all the items under $100. I want you all to get inspiration and be able to give to all your friends and family without having to break the bank. I have a few more guides I'll be sharing with you throughout the season. I know some bloggers start earlier than I, but that's okay. It's better to be a little late than never at all. 

Up first is a guide for all my #GirlBosses.  This is your friend who is always on the go and makes sure to get that hustle. It seems like we are surrounded by these ladies constantly. Why not make life a little bit easier for her by getting her these essentials, and when she's made it to the top she think about how you contributed to her climb. Believe me a pretty travel mug and organized desk can do wonders for a girl! Happy Shopping!!!

Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. OMGoodness I a so obsessed with the travel mug...so stinkin' cute!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! The travel mug is too cute! I'm such a mug obsessed person.

      Delete