Blanket Scarf Coziness










Thanksgiving is only a few days away, and I wanted to style a Thanksgiving appropriate outfit. Now some families get really jazzed up for Turkey Day, but my family tends to keep it more on the casual side. I like to layer a shirt under a good comfy sweater, add skinny jeans, and anchor the look with some boots. I'll add a scarf to jazz it up. The blanket scarf is the perfect accessory just in case the weather turns a bit chilly. I don't go all out on my accessories because, I have a few baby cousins and I like to play with them sometimes when visiting. Too much jewelry can be really fussy especially when dealing with kids. I'm not sure if I'll be wearing this exact outfit for Thanksgiving, but I definitely will be repeating the scarf and the boots!

Blanket Scarf: DIY (similar here and here) // Sweater: Old Navy (old, similar) // Navy Shirt: New York & Co. (old, similar) // Cords: Old Navy (similar only $14.99) // Boots: A+ at Target (on clearance, similar) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (last year) // Ring: old // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Watch: New York & Co. (old, similar here and here) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Mauve Outta Here

Get This Look 

No comments