A Hint of Blue

Coat: New York & Co. (old, similar) //Sweater: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Corduroys: American Eagle (old, similar) // Shoes: Nine West (similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Ring: New York & Co. (old) 

Hello loves!! I know it's been a while since I posted. I'm truly sorry about that, but conflicting schedules (my boyfriend/photographer works days, I work nights) combined with the weather and the end of daylight savings time has been the cause of my little hiatus. Since we both had Sunday off (little miracles right) I decided to shoot more than one outfit so that I would definitely have 2 posts for this week. Also I wore this outfit a while back, but didn't get to shoot it until now. I really wanted to share it with you guys, so I put everything back on and this is the result. Also I'm so excited that the temps are dropping. Slowly, but they're dropping. 

Now about the outfit. This coat is probably my all time favorite coat. I have quite a few, but this one is everything I could ever want in a coat. I got it from New York & Co. in 2008, when I worked there. Yes, I used to be a NYCO girl! I even did my senior internship there when I was in college. I loved my NYCO days! Heck, I have so many classic pieces in my closet from that store. If you ladies are looking for a place to get all your work wear and staple pieces, this is the place! 

I also have this strange love affair with the colors grey and blue. I'm more into these colors during the colder seasons, and I can't help it. Everything I see during fall and especially winter looks better in grey and blue. Now these are not my all time favorite colors, but the seasons do dictate the colors I gravitate towards. Anyways, I hope you all are having a great Monday! Love you and talk to you later! 

P.S. Thank you for all of you who continue to follow me. I honestly can get so discouraged to continue  blogging when I see other bloggers who haven't been blogging longer than I have accomplishing more than me. And I know I shouldn't compare, that my path is my own, but hey we're all human. Thanks again, love Xan!

Get The Look 

1 comment

  1. YES, I love gray and blue!!! I just posted with shoes VERY similar to this:) Such a cute look on you!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete