Plaid and Tie-Dyed









Plaid top: Wal-Mart (old, similar here and here) // Shorts: Target (similar here and here) // Boots: Rackroom Shoes (similar) // Purse: Wal-Mart (found in store) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (old, pretty option) // Ring: Claire's (old) // Watch: NY and Company (old, similar) // Chain Bracelet (old, similar) // Lips: Revlon in Mink // Nails: Essie in Wicked

Hello Loves. So I hope you all had an awesome weekend, I sure did. I had a mini picnic at the dog park with the BF while the pup played. The day was beautiful and we had so much fun. I shared a few snaps of the day on my Snapchat (xanmirvil). Marley got to play with the cutest brother and sister American bulldog mixes. They were only 10 months, but bigger than Marley.

Anyways, this outfit is from a few days earlier. I was hanging out with my mom and she took some outfit photos for me. This is the first set. I always love plaid for fall. This is my take on Fall in Louisiana. It's still a little hot out, so I can still wear shorts. I also have been waiting to style these shorts for you since I bought them. I think they are the perfect grungy piece. Sorry to keep this post short, but I gotta head off to work in a little bit. I 'll talk to guys later, love you!

Shop Similar

No comments