Optimum Fall Day










Cardigan: New York & Co. (old, the closest I could find to the color)  // Top: Old Navy (similar here and here) // Jeggings: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here, here, and here) // Boots: Target (old, similar here and here) // Purse: Wal-Mart (for color shop in store) // Earrings: A Mix between Charlotte Russe 360 pearls and some Claire's gold studs // Scarf: Rite Aid (similar) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Lips: Revlon in Sandalwood Beige

I've always been the kinda girl that likes to layer. When Autumn rolls around it's the perfect opportunity to layer. The weather is just perfect for light layers. The BF and I were planning on taking Marley to the dog park that day since the weather was a beautiful 63 degrees. It was such a great break from the blaring heat. Dog park days call for comfortable clothing, since I'm running after Marley when it is time to leave. Also, I don't want anything that's not heavy duty. If you own any dogs yourself and frequent the park, then you know you can get messy. I was trying to figure out what to wear, and I knew I wanted to incorporate my leopard scarf. So this complete outfit was styled around this scarf. And you guys know that i love color so I had to add this old coral/peach colored cardigan to the mix. I'm really loving how this outfit came out. I love when I can take separates that I got from different times in my life and pair them to make an outfit that's completely fashionable for future seasons.
Have an awesome day loves.

P.S. Sorry this post didn't go up yesterday as planned. I was having some Internet issues.

Shop This Look

2 comments

  1. Such a cute look...loving that scarf too! I also think your hair is adorable!!!! And your pup is melting my heart:) Great post!!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! This pup is a little mischievous monster, but he's so worth it!

      Delete