Recent Sale Buys






Sweater: Kohl's in store (cute options here and here) // Shorts: Target (in store) // Cognac Purse: Wal-Mart (cognac color found in store) // Boyfriend Jeans: Target // Blush Purse: Wal-Mart (blush/nude color in store) // Headbands: The Dollar Tree

Hello, loves! So I know I've been absent lately. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (username: xanmirvil), I've been updating more there. And since you've seen me mostly shopping on those platforms, I thought it might be fun to share with you some of my recent sales buys. Normally around this time, all of the summer clothes and accessories are on clearance and the fall winter items are hitting the sales floor in full force. Well, if you're like me and don't like to pay full price for anything, then you know that through all that summer clearance you can definitely find pieces that work for fall! So a with few trips to Target, Wal-Mart , and Kohl's I found some cool pieces. 

Up first is the jeweled sweater. Not truly as big a trend as it was last winter and fall, but I still love them so I'm going to rock it. I have a gorgeous pale blue lace skirt that I'm thinking of pairing it with. Best part is that this sweater is most likely for last winter so it only cost $8. 

Now, I bet you guys were wondering about the shorts. They were only $6 and they are not my typical style shorts. But hey, I thought why not. It doesn't start to get chilly in the day time until mid October here, so the summer heat is till going strong. So I can still get some summertime use out of them. Also, I thought it would be great to pair these shorts with a pair of tights, some combat boots, and maybe a long kimono or tunic to make it fall appropriate. Now onto the bags!!!

Neutral purses are another easy way to prepare for Fall. So blush is still a huge color for fall since last season, which is why I justify my soft blush purse purchase and the best part it was only $10. I can also transition this purse into spring next year. Next, I have the cognac/camel colored purse. This color is literally my go to neutral in the Fall and it can be worn all year round since the color is such a staple. I can't wait to pair this purse with my similar colored boots. This bag was only $11.
 
Like hello destroyed boyfriend jeans. This trend is still going strong and thank goodness, because I love them. They were on sale for $14. You gotta love that Target clearance rack!

And last, but not least, some cool headbands. I've literally been without simple headbands for a while now. I would always think about them, but forget to pick some up while I'm out. I got these at the Dollar Tree, so they were only $1 and you get 7 in a pack. These will be perfect for keeping my hair out of my face on windy days or on days when I wear my Afro and I want to push my hair back.

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and will keep coming back. I know this month hasn't been post filled. I just feel like my creativity has been feeling blocked. I don't know why, but it has. I read my horoscope for October and it was saying that I would get my creative juices flowing again, and that September was not the month for me. I thought this was funny considering how, I really did feel this way. I love reading my horoscope. I may not believe everything in them, but I feel that they can maybe push you a little bit to do the things you want to do and maybe give you an idea into some of the behaviors you exhibit day to day. Anyhow, love you guys and talk to you later!

P.S. Most of these items can only be found in-store, so you may have to do some digging! Also
Wal-mart links are acting cray cray, so just go to the website and search "george lil zipper crossbody" and George crossbody flap bag" for the purses.

2 comments