One Item 3 Ways: The Jumpsuit: School / Casual Look






Sweater: New York and Co. (similar here and here) // Jumpsuit (worn as pants): Ross (similar here and here) // Booties: 579 (similar) // Necklace (actually a belt) : New York and Co. (similar) // Bangles: mix of stores (cute and cheap option here) // Purse: Target (no longer available)

Hello loves. So as I promised last week, I am back with an actual outfit post. When I was putting this outfit together, I was thinking "how can I transform this jumpsuit?" "How can I make this more versatile?"  That's when I thought about styling it three different ways. I really like this jumpsuit and it was only $11 at Ross. The colors are perfect for fall and speak to the bohemian in me.

This look was inspired by a back to school/college girl look. This jumpsuit looks pretty sexy on its own, but this tones it down alot. If you are a person who is afraid of all over pattern/print, then this is an easy way to try it. A loose sweater and some comfortable boots keeps you looking casually cool. And if you love accessories like I do then, of course you want to add a statement piece. I thought i wanted something that was interesting, stand out, yet be super simple. So I pulled out my chain belt that I bought a few years ago and turned it into a necklace. The chain belt (worn as a necklace)n just adds a little hint of glam to a very casual outfit.

I hope you guys enjoy this post and I'm glad to be back. Next post will feature the jumpsuit in its second outfit, so stay tuned for that. Thanks for stopping by, love you guys! 

Shop Similar

No comments