Leaving Summer Behind








Tee: Target (similar) // Boyfriend Shorts: Target (in store, on clearance, similar pairs here, here, and here) // Boots: 579 (similar) // Necklace: Love Culture (beautiful option) // Bangles: Mix of Stores (similar) // Ring: Charming Charlie (old) // Purse: Charming Charlie (old) // Lips: Revlon in Backstage
 
Hello loves! Happy Thursday. So we are coming to the end of the summer and I couldn't resist one last summer look. Boyfriend shorts have been a true staple this summer. I found this great pair on sale at Target last week. They were only $10 and came in three different washes. I would have bought the other washes, but only these were in my size. Also, I see this look as the perfect transition to fall by trading out sandals for these booties. Anyhow, I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Shop The Look

No comments