White Hot Denim







Shirt: Old Navy (similar) // Shorts: New York & Co. (similar here and here) // Sandals: Claire's (old) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Necklace: Wal-Mart (sold out) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe (exact copy) // Belt: came with a dress (similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild Hot Paris Pink

I actually wore this outfit before, but instead of dark denim shorts I switched it up and paired the chambray shirt with white denim. You can see how it looks with dark denim shorts here. This is the only white denim that I own. I used to have a pair of white jeans, but I gave them to Goodwill when I first moved into my apartment almost 4 years ago. It's not that I'm not a fan of white clothing, I really am, but I'm such a klutz. I swear, I always spill something on white clothes. Hope you loves have a happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by. Oh, and excuse my little photobomber in the second picture, isn't she cute!

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. I love this!! The necklace really brings it all together!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Would you believe it was only $10?!

      Delete