Scattered Luxe









Dress: Forever21(old) // Sandals: Claire's (old, cute options here and here) // Hat: Icings (similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, options here and here) // Bangles: Mixed (similar) // Druzy Cuff: Love Culture (similar) // Lips: Mac Fixed on Drama (no longer available, very similar dupe)

Happy Thursday! Sharing more boho looks. I know, it's like bohemian overload, but honestly, I love dressing like this! We are in the height of summer temperatures, and I feel this look is super appropriate. This is one of my favorite dresses. The print is beautiful. I'm sorry I couldn't find a dress similar to this one to link for you guys. I bought it 2 years or so ago from Forever21. At that time in my life I was reaching for girly/feminine pieces, but this one just jumped out at me. I'm glad I have it because it looks so unique. Anyhow, I hope you dolls have an awesome Thursday. I'm off to relax, since its my day off. Thanks for stopping by!

Shop Similar

3 comments