Dark Bohemia







Dress: Target (similar) // Boots: Target (similar here & here) // Hat: Icings (similar here & here) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Necklace: New York and Co. (old) // Bracelet: Love Culture (cute options here & here) Ring: Charming Charlie (old) // Lips: L'Oreal in Berry Persistent

Happy Monday loves. I must say one of the best things about having my hair straight is that I get to wear hats. This hat is one of my faves. I always feel a bit bohemian anytime I wear it. Today's post is short, but I'll talk to you guys later. Below I've shared some really awsome items to get this look, since all the items I'm wearing are either old or sold out.

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. Another adorable look and YES, love the hat!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!!! I really wanna get two ore hats like this. One in burgundy and a tan/ camel color.

      Delete