Colorblocking







Dress: rue21 (old, this is a cute print) // Jacket: New York & Co. (old, similar here and here) // Sandals: Claire's (old) // Clutch: DIY // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe (sold out, similar)  // Necklace: Wal-Mart (sold out) //Watch: New York & Co. (old) // Chain Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Pearl Cuff: Love Culture (similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Hot Paris Pink

Happy Tuesday! I hope you guys are having a great day! I swear it has been so hot here lately. The temp was 102 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. Literally, you can't stand outside for more than 2 minutes without sweating buckets! When I was shooting these photos, I was sweating profusely, and on top of that, this was around 6:30 P.M. It literally does not cool down  to a comfortable temp until 3:00 AM. I love summer, but honestly I'm so over this heat! Where is Autumn when you need her?! Anyhow, have a great day loves and I'll talk to you later!

Shop Similar

2 comments