Patriotic Plaids







Shirt: WalMart (similar) // Boyfriend Jeans: WalMart (similar) // Converse via Journeys Kidz (old, darker blue pair) // Purse: Charming Charlie (cute option) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Icing (old) // Bangles: Mixed (similar) // Glasses: Firmoo // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Spotlight Red

Happy Monday loves! I hope it's going well so far. I guess you could call this a post Independence Day look. Even though I was at work on the 4th, I couldn't help putting this casual patriotic look together on Sunday. You can never go wrong with a standout red lip and classic plaids! Also put my blue plaid chucks to good use here. Seriously, I've been living in easy casual wear lately. Don't get me wrong i love my ultra-feminine looks, but this is an easy go to when you're running errands or spending a day in the park. Anyhow, I hope you all have an awesome day! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin'.

No comments