Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Charming Picks

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Charming Picks

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten

Hello! On my last post I mention that I might possibly do a post on my top picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Well here it is. Honestly, I loved perusing the pages to see what cool things could be picked up for this fall. As I was looking, I decided to choose pieces that would be great for transitioning into fall, but still could be worn during the summer. All these pieces could be worn now with the exception of the cape. Also I'm such a sucker for deeper reds and cognac colored clothing and accessories when fall comes around. Therefore, most of my picks are in those colors. Of course the best part is that they are all under $100 I hope you guys love these picks. Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

No comments