My Little Turquoise Shirtdress






Dress: New York & Co. (old, similar) // Shoes: Charming Charlie (old) // Clutch: DIY (fabric from Joann, cute option) // Necklace: Claire's (old, cute option) // Earrings: Claire's (old) // Ring: Claire's (old, cute option) // Bracelet: Icings (old) // Lips: L'Oreal Nude Ballet

Hello loves! Happy Thursday, hope all is going well. As for me, I'm extremely happy it's Thursday. Why, you ask? Well, I have been working for 8 days straight. Yep, I haven't been off from work since last Tuesday. Today will be my 9th day and then I'm off for the next 2 days. Can I get an Amen people?!! The worst part about being at work those 8 days was that our air conditioner was on the fritz. OMG, it was so hot in there, I thought I was going to faint due to the heat. Yesterday, even more so, since it was stock day! Later in the evening, we finally got it serviced. So today shouldn't be bad. Okay, sorry about my little rant but, I just had to share with you guys. So onto the outfit.

If you follow me on Snapchat: xanmirvil (don't snap a ton, but sometimes I do) then you saw me wearing this dress like a week ago. To be honest, I planned on shooting the outfit that day, but unforeseen errands got in the way. I really wanted to share this look with you, so I put it back on earlier this week and shot the look. Actually, I shot another look also that I wore last week. I wish I would have snapped a behind the scenes look on my Snapchat. I was struggling to change from one outfit to the next in the back of the car. Anyways, I absolutely love this dress. It's lightweight so, I can deal with the Louisiana heat, and the color is so vibrant that it doesn't need a ton of accessories to look great. 

So loves, I hope you have an awesome Thursday and an even more awesome weekend! Thanks for stopping by. 

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. Wait, you made that clutch?!? It's fabulous!!! That dress/color is great on you!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! And yep I made it. The lining is giraffe print!

      Delete