For The Love of Pink







Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Dress: Forever 21 (old, similar style different colors) // Jeans: Charlotte Russe (old) // Boots: Madden Girl (similar pair w/out studs) // Purse: Charming Charlie (old, similar here, less expensive here) // Yellow Butterfly Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Silver Heart Locket: Forever 21 (old) // Watch: NY & Co. (old) // Silver Cuff: NY & Co. (old, similar) // Earrings: Claire's (similar)

Happy Wednesday loves! It's the middle of the week and I'm off again. I wore this outfit last week while out and about. No big deal, just overexposing you guys to my love of the color pink and florals. I decided to style this dress as a top. I've had it in my closet for a few years now, but I'm just too tall to wear it as a dress. OK maybe I'm not too tall for it to be considered a dress, but I just don't feel comfortable wearing it without tights or pants underneath. If I were to bend over everyone would see my unmentionables and that would be too embarrassing for me! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram (outfits that don't make it to the blog)! Thanks for stopping by!

Shop Similar

No comments