Denim x Denim and the Nordstrom Anniverary Sale







Jacket: NY & Co. (old, similar) // Dress: Target (2 years ago, similar here and here) // Shoes: Sears (old, similar) // Clutch: DIY, by me // Hair Clip: Claire's (old) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Forever 21 (old) // Ring : rue21 (old) // Bangles: a mix of stores // Lips: Maybelline Berry Brazen

Hello loves. Happy Friday. So this post was suppose to go up on Wednesday, but I was debating whether to post it since I didn't get much good lighting. The sun was going down and my photographer kept helping people with things. I'm glad he was being nice, and helping out, but I was like "hey the sun is going down and we need to get photos in." Anywho, on a side note, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started yesterday. Well Early Access for cardholders started yesterday. The sale opens to the remaining public on July 17th and runs through August 2nd. I'm not a big fan of credit cards. (I use to be a credit card pusher in my hayday, former NY & Co. keyholder.) But, alas for all you gals like me, who don't love store credit cards, you have the option to use the card as a debit card. Literally, the card is just linked to your bank account so you can only spend what you have. You can sign up here. I may do a post about my favorite items from the sale. Last year I did a under $100 post for the sale, here. I know not all ladies have the budgets to spend over $100 for an item.

OK loves, go on and have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend! Love you!

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. You look adorable...love this outfit! I used to wait for people to take my pics too...then I decided for a tripod and a remote;) Have a great weekend!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is I used to have a tripod, but it broke and I never got around to replacing it! But thank you for the sweet comment!

      Delete