Casually Romantic Neutrals








Shirt: rue21 (cute option) // Shorts: New York & Co. (old, similar) // Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old, i like these) // Bag: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (in a set, no longer available) // Necklace: Dillard's (last year) // Ring: Claire's (old) // Bangles: mix of stores (similar)  // Lips: MAC Taupe

Happy Friday dear readers! I can say that with excitement because I will be off tomorrow. And you know what that means, weekend activities. Anyhow, I wore this outfit at the beginning of the week. I was thinking I really wanted to style more shorts, since it is summer, and shorts are the essential wardrobe staple for summer. 

I've actually been struggling to style shorts lately. I mention to you guys before that I had gained some extra pounds (most in my thighs and tummy). I don't feel the same as I used to in my shorts. Most of my loved ones and co-workers think I'm crazy for thinking that I need to loose weight. I know I'm not overly obese or anything, but I'm just not comfortable with it. So I'm on a path right now with regular exercise so that I can drop the weight and keep it off (and of course be healthy). So lovelies, I hope you like my romantic version of wearing shorts. Thanks for stopping by!

Shop Similar

3 comments

  1. Love the gold headband! Perfect accent colour for the outfit!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so pretty:) That top is gorgeous! Love it!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete