Put A Bow On It







Dress (old, worn as top): Wal-Mart (similar) // Skirt: Target (last year, similar) //Bag: Target(Similar Bag) // Sneakers: Converse // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // // Ladybug Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Angel Necklace: Gift from my Mom // Ring: Charming Charlie (old) // Pearl Bracelet: Love Culture (similar) // Chain Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Scarf: Wal-Mart (9 years old) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Spotlight Red // Nails: Revlon Charming

Hello loves!!!! Happy Monday and long time no see. I know you guys remember this skirt from this post. Well, when I styled it back then it was all about being feminine and sophisticated. This time around, I wanted to make the skirt more sporty. I do a lot of casual looks, but I don't often do sporty. This is my try at it, and somehow I always seem to add my own girly touch (hence the title of this post). 

Would you believe that this scarf has been with me for almost 10 years. I used to use it like a regular scarf and bounce back and forth between wearing it around my neck and in my hair. These days I strictly use it for my hair, since there's a small hole in the center.  Anyhow I hope you dolls have an awesome Monday. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram.

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. You do sporty well girl! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. My weekend was filled with work but it was okay! I hope you had a great one also.

      Delete