Blush and Sequins






Tank: Express (old, cute option here) // Shorts: New York and Company (old) // Sandals: Claire's (old, cute option) // Coach Purse (no longer available) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Sunnies: Dollar Tree (similar) // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Chain Bracelet: WalMart (similar) // Pearl Cuff: Love Culture (similar) // Watch: New York and Company (old, similar) // Lips: Revlon Colorbust Balm Stain in Cherish

Happy Tuesday loves! I hope you all had a great Fathers Day weekend! I got to spend it with my dad. He taught me how to play poker. Talking over a card game with coffee is our thing. 

This is what I wore on Sunday. Sometimes a girl just loves to sparkle, even if its in the daytime. I mean you guys seen my Daytime Sparkles post. I love sequins, I just always reserved them for night. What i love about this top is the gradient of the sequins. It goes from pink to rose gold to gold. Right now I'm trying to get the most out of my wardrobe. Most days in my closet can be a whirlwind of "You already wore that outfit!" thoughts. Now I don't mind being an outfit repeater, because that means I must love the outfit if I'm repeating it. I just think about what you guys have already seen and try my best to put a new spin on it. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Shop Similar

No comments