Birthday Vibrancy

Happy Monday loves!!! I thought I'd show you some quick snaps of the outfit I wore on my birthday! Last Monday was my 28th Birthday. I spent the day at work and it was slow. I got to celebrate with my Bestie the previous Saturday. She treated me to lunch at Zea's and it was awesome. We finally got to catch up, while being dressed up. Seems like those days are few and far between these days. The BF and I will celebrate later on. We have a bunch going on, so I figured we would wait till we can actually enjoy it. Have a nice day loves.

 Dress: Target (love these cute options here and here) // Shoes: Sam & Libby x Target (similar here and here) // Necklace: rue21 (last year, this is a cute option) // Watch: NY & Co. (similar) // Chain-link Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar options here and here) // Pink Stretch Bracelets: Charming Charlie (old) // Purse: Claire's (old, similar here and here) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Cherry Picking & NYC Cosmetics in Air Kiss







Thanks for stopping by! 

Shop Similar

4 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday girl!
    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I LOVE this outfit!!! Those shoes are amazing! Hope you had a great birthday:)

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The shoes are the best $10 I've ever spent! Target always has the cutest things!

      Delete