Life Lately








Dress: Charlotte Russe (old) // Sandals: Claire's (old) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Sunglasses: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Chain link bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Pearl Bracelet: Love Culture (similar here and here) // Watch: NY & Co. (old, similar) // Lips: L'Oreal in Blushing Harmony

Hello dolls. I know it's been over a week since my last post, but honestly I hadn't been able to fit any in. I was extremely tired. Also, I hadn't been feeling inspired to write. I feel like I was suffering from a mental block. Hopefully, now I will be able to take more photos since I quit my second job. Remember how I told you guys I worked all day on Saturdays and Sundays, well that was the reason why. I literally worked from 9 am till 9 pm. Lately the hours hadn't been there so I was rarely working and decided it was just time to let the job go. Also my part-time gig was never meant to be for a long time, but I think I became complacent. The shortage of hours helped me realize that. My career has also been stagnant. 

Being in retail management has taught me a lot, but it's not where my heart truly is. I love visual merchandising (I have a B.S in Fashion Merchandising and History) and that's one of the reasons I've been in retail. It was a way for me to do my passion while earning money and adding great experience to my resume. Though, the more you become involved in management, the less you get to be creative. It's all about the numbers. Plus, the number of hours you're standing wreaks havoc on your feet. Hopefully this revelation is the start to something great, and I can get back on track to what I really want to do. I hope you guys understand and stick with me and this blog. Thanks for stopping by and reading my personal rant when you were probably expecting me to talk about the outfit. Love you guys! 

P.S. This dress has been worn before here.

2 comments

  1. Adore that dress! Hope you find something soon that helps fulfill your passion!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. I've been struggling with this for a while now and I just feel like I'm at a standstill because I've always had a plan and now I don't. Thanks again for reading!

      Delete