Colorful Lafayette
















Jacket: New York & Co. (old, similar) // Dress: Aeropostale (old, cute option) // Wedges: Body Central (old, cute option) // Purse: K-Mart (old, similar) // Necklaces: Claire's (similar bird) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (old, love this pair and this pair) // Pink Stretch Bracelets: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Pearl Bracelet: New York & Co. (similar) // Watch: New York and Company (similar) // Sunnies: Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: Maybelline Vivid Rose

Happy Saturday!!! I hope you're having a great start to your weekend. As promised on Instagram here is my colorful post. This has to be the cutest, most colorful place in all of Lafayette. This is Parc Sans Souci. This is across the street from Parc International the central spot where Festival Internationale is held every year. The boyfriend and I love to scout out great places to shoot and this one was a gem! I think it matches my outfit pretty well.

So onto the outfit. I've had this dress in my closet for about a year or so. For some reason, I kept putting off wearing it. I love florals and I love ruffles. So why I hadn't worn it yet, I don't know. I'm glad I finally did though. The BF thought I looked stunning. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this little piece of where I live. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. I don't know what I love most about this look - it's all so cute!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete