The Classy Bohemian









Shirt: rue21(old, similar) // Pants: Rite Aid (yep, I know, similar) // Sandals: Claire's (old, Cute option here) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Necklace: Claire's (old, similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Watch: New York and Company (old, similar) // Chain Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Crystal Bracelet: Love Culture (in store, clearance)  // Lips: Nyx Soft Creme in Stockholm


Hello loves. Happy Friday!!! For some of you its the first day of a 3 day weekend and for the rest of us it's still work. For me, it's still work (cue sad face), I'm not off until Easter. I wanted to share another look with you guys that could totally be worn for Easter.

I've always wanted to have a cute pair of Ikat print pants, and these are absolutely the cutest. These are my second pair of pajama like pants that I own. When I spotted these at Rite Aid, yes Rite Aid, I thought "Wow, is it even possible for a drugstore to carry fashionable pants?" Well, I guess it is, because I ended up buying these. The regular price for these pants were $12.99, but I got them for $9 with my frequent shopper discount. They are so chic and super comfy (the best combination). If you guys are interested in this pair I suggest you visit your local Rite Aid and see if they carry these. If you don't have a rite aid in your area, I've linked a similar pair above. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend and Good Friday!
Shop Similar

4 comments