Something Lightweight










Sweater: NY and Company (more options here and here) // Joggers: Marshalls (similar)  // Pumps: BGBGirls (old, similar here and here)// Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (old) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar here and here) //Earrings: Charlottle Russe // Necklaces: Charming Charlie (old similar short & long) // Bracelet: NY and Company (old) // Watch: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild Mauve Outta Here

Happy Monday dolls! I hope you all had an awesome weekend. I sure did. This past weekend Lafayette held its annual Festival Internationale. The BF and I went on Saturday and it was great! If you follow me on Instagram, then you know posted a few pics while at the festival. Sunday I spent the day at home cleaning my apartment. House cleaning may not be the funnest thing to do, but it needs to get done. And doesn't it feel better to be organized. I still have a bunch of organization projects to tackle, but a clean apartment makes it much easier.

Okay so onto this outfit. Doesn't it feel awesome when you get items on sale. It's like "whoohoo, now I have extra cash to buy more stuff! It feels even better when you get a top and bottom together under $15. And that's what happened to me last week when I went to NY and Company. They were having a major 80% off clearance sale and they had really good stuff. I posted a pic on Instagram of the outfit I tried on at NY and Company feat. this sweater. That's the outfit I got for under $15.  This sweater is lightweight and feels so breezy. You can dress it up or dress it down. It's perfect to throw on after a workout, and just as nice to wear on a date. I love picking pieces with major versatility. 

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your Monday. Don't forget to check out the clearance sale going on at New York and Company and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Instagram, and Pinterest.

Shop Similar

2 comments

  1. Love this! I think I might go to my Marshall's tomorrow to see if I can find those pants!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They were such a great steal! $13. I hope you found them!

      Delete