Sleepless in Louisiana









 Outfit Details | Blouse: rue21 (old, cute options here and here) // Jeans: New York and Company (old, similar) // Wedges: Gap (old, cute option) // Bag: Big Buddha (old, similar) // Zodiac Pendant Necklace: 
Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Wing + Cross Necklace: Claire's (old, similar here and here) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (last year, similar) // Bangles : mix of stores (similar) // Hair Flowers: Claire's (old, similar here and here) // Nails: Revlon in Ethereal and Eclectic


Happy Monday. You guys may be wondering, "why the title"? Well, it's the hairstyle I'm rocking in these pics. Last Thursday night I was watching Sleepless in Seattle and I was admiring Meg Ryan's hair and thinking "I wanna put my hair like that." Annie Reed (Meg Ryan) had some beautiful hair for the early 90s. Remember how she wore those low braids with small soft curls in the front. She had the prettiest hair. It was a mix of romantic feminine and easy bohemian. Now that hair braids and twists are a huge trend, I thought that the character of Annie Reed is perfect inspiration. I also decided to add some hair flower pins to my hair for more flair.

I'm always trying new styles / trends and that's what I love about fashion. You get to not only express who you are through clothing, but you get to play dress up and pretend to be someone you've only dreamed of. But most of the time, I'm a girl whose a fan of the classics, things that will always be on trend no matter how long ago I bought them. I'm a mix of feminine and bohemian. That's the core of my style, my personality, girl whose sweet, smart, and ladylike, but a dreamer who loves to relax and feel free.

Loves, I hope you enjoyed this post. I will talk to you later.

Shop Similar

4 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit, goes perfect with your hair! Gotta love Meg from Sleepless in Seattle, so classic!


    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! It's such a classic!

      Delete
  2. Love this whole ensemble! Everything pairs together perfectly!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete