Recent Skin Care Faves

Soft Soap Shea Butter & Almond Oil Body Wash // Nivea In-Shower Lotion // Skin Below The Chin Body Scrub // Gud Body Wash // Gud Body Lotion


Hello loves. Sorry for my absence. Today's post is a beauty one. I thought I would share my recent skin care faves for the past month and a half. These products are amazing and budget friendly.


First up is the Soft Soap Shea Butter Body Wash. This body wash is so creamy and moisturizing. The little beads in the formula helps make the body wash more moisturizing. When I rinse this off my skin feels so soft. It also smells really relaxing. I love using this one when I shower before bed.


Next up is the Nivea In-Shower Lotion. It's amazing. I've been using this for the past 2 months. Now, I don't use this everyday. When it was colder out, I used it at least three times a week because I have really dry skin. Also I use this when I'm using regular bar soap in the shower. After you shower, slather this all over your body to soften your skin. It's truly moisturizing. My skin feels so soft after drying off.  The lotion comes in 3 levels: Normal Skin , Dry Skin, and Very Dry Skin. I use the Very Dry Skin.

So Moroccan oil is all the rage right now for skin and hair. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try something with Moroccan oil in it. This Skin Below The Chin body scrub is really nice. There are no harsh chemical. The brand tries to focus on plant-based and naturally derived ingredients. This is a plus for me since my skin can be very sensitive to new products sometimes. It smells really clean and really scrubs the rough patches. The grains are very fine and that's awesome for not tearing the skin. If you guys get a chance please pick this one up. It's really good.


My last two products go together. The Gud Body Wash and Lotion is by Burt's Bees. I found this at my local Rite Aid. This is the most delicious smelling body wash and lotion that I own. The scent is called Pearanomal Activity. I would say it's better than the Bath and Body Works lotions and shower gels. It boasts that it is a natural body wash and lotion, and it's cruelty free. The scent lasts so long after you use it. This is Gud stuff (LOL)!

So loves tell me about the skin products you're into lately. I love finding new products. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to follow me on Bloglovin', Pinterest, and Instagram.

2 comments

  1. I've been meaning to try some Gud products...glad to hear you like them!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good. And the scent lasts so long!

      Delete