A Playful Suit








 Outfit Details | Jumpsuit: New York & Company // Heels: BCBGirls (similar here and here) // Necklace: New York and Company (old) // Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (similar) // Earrings: New York and Company (old, similar) // Bangles: mix of stores (similar) // Sunglasses: The Dollar Tree (similar here and here)

Hello my lovely readers. It's Wednesday, Hump Day. May all of you have strong coffee to get you over the hump. That's how I tackle Wednesdays!

I wanted to show you guys what I wore on Sunday. The BF and I were out and about and I wanted to wear my jumpsuit. Had I known he was going to be off yesterday with me, I would have worn it then. But oh well.... I was going to style it more casually, but I wanted to style it more dressy for it's first appearance on le blog. This jumpsuit has got to be the most comfortable thing. The stretchy cotton material is so breathable. In Louisiana spring/summer weather that's mighty important. It also has pockets, which makes me very happy. It's like when you find a dress that you really love, it's pretty comfortable, can be styled different ways, and then you discover there are pockets. It's like jackpot, best purchase ever. I've linked the exact jumpsuit above if you would like to purchase it. Just click the New York & Company link. I've also linked similar ones in the widget below.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate every single one of you guys! Also don't forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin'!

Shop Similar

2 comments