A Bold Bouquet










Outfit Details | Shirt: Forever21 (old, similar here and here) // Skirt: Target (sold out, similar here and here) // Shoes: Old Navy (last summer, similar here and here) // Purse: K-Mart (old, similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (cute option) // Watch: New York & Co. (similar) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Lips: Revlon Pink Cognito

Hello dolls! I hope you all are well. If you've been following me since last Spring, then you know I love skirts. I've always been the girly girl. Of course I love trying new trends and I love my jeans, but skirts and dresses are where it's at for me. I'm always looking for a new dress or skirt. And if that dress or skirt has flowers on it, I'm even more excited. I found this little gem in Target about 2 weeks back in the clearance section. (I always scour this section, they usually have great stuff!) It was on sale for $7. I wish I could link the exact skirt for you, but it had already sold out online. I've linked really cute ones below.

Anyhow, I thought this would be a really great outfit for Easter. I'm thinking about re-wearing it Sunday, but I'm not sure. If you aren't really into heels another option would be to wear a pair of cute flats. Later in the day I traded these heels out for a pastel green pair of flats. I'm off to the dog park! Talk to you guys later.

Shop Similar

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous skirt! You look amazing! Love it all

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt and your side braid. Both are perfect for Spring/Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's my attempt at a side braid (LOL)! I got a lot of practice ahead of me.

      Delete
  3. Cute look...love those aqua accents!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete