Thrifting for White Texture







Shirt: Old Navy (similar) // Skirt: Target via Goodwill (similar) // Shoes: BCBGeneration (cute options 1, 2, & 3) // Clutch: DIY by me // Necklace: Charlotte Russe (similar here and here) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Ring: Don't remember (similar) //Lips: NYX Matte Lip Creme in Stockholm

Well hello again! As always thanks for returning to my little blog.

So about the title... I love going thrifting, and Goodwill is a great place to go. You can find some really great stuff. On my recent trip there I got 3 white sweaters and this gorgeous textured skirt. I wasn't really looking for anything, just browsing to pass the time. I remember seeing this skirt at Target, but not buying it. I thought I didn't like it, but when I saw it at Goodwill, I decided to try it on. I absolutely loved it. The best part was that the original tags were still on it. How can you beat a chic skirt that cost less than $5? You can't! I wish I had some special place to go in this. I may just break this out for a special date later.

I hope you guys have an awesome Wednesday!

Shop This Look

2 comments