Open Knit Feel









Sweater: WalMart ( check in store for more sizes, also similar) // Shirt: rue21 (old, similar) // Jeans: American Eagle (similar here and here) // Boots: Chinese Laundry (old, similar here and here) // Purse: K-Mart (old, cute option) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Bracelet: Express (sold out) // Ring: Don't remember (similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Mauve Outta Here // Nails: Revlon in Impress

Happy Monday loves. I've been feeling the sweater and button down layered combo lately. I'm sure you can tell from this post and the previous one. Also I've been loving my 360 pearl earrings. They are such a steal! I wanted to bring a little spring into this long oddball winter. It wasn't really cold, but the weather is all over the place. During the late spring/summer the weather is more consistent. I think every one is yearning for spring at this point. Freakazoid weather conditions have been persistent all across the U.S. lately, so a little sunshine and warm weather would be much appreciated. These were taken on Saturday, as I had the entire day off. We spent the day going out for lunch and exploring downtown. It was a beautiful Saturday! I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. I'll talk to you later loves. Thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit! Love the colors

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like spring, I love it!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete