Joggers for the Blogger







Jacket: New York and Company (old, similar) // T-Shirt: Target (similar) // Joggers: Marshalls (similar) // Sneakers: Converse //  Clutch: DIY by me // Necklace: Claire's (old, similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Ring: Don't Remember (similar) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (in stores, another cute option) // Lips: Revlon Lacquer Balm in Ingenue // Nails: Revlon in Persuade

Hello loves. Happy Monday! So I know I'm probably the last person to do the jogger trend, but I've always wanted to. I don't know why it took me so long to by a pair but I've finally done it. Yesterday was pretty interesting. I woke up and got dressed for work. (As you all know, I work 12 hours on the weekends.) I usually have to be there for 8:45 AM. So I get to work and the girls are like, "Xan, what are you doing here? You're not on the schedule today." I'm thinking damn I woke up early for nothing. So, I go back home, but I can't go back to bed. I decided then I would take this as a positive, because I really didn't feel like working anyways. I got dressed and proceeded to enjoy the time off before my main job. This is how this outfit came about.  I wanted to be cute but, I also wanted to look sporty and comfortable. Now this look is a bit different for me, since my casual norm is jeans, but I'm glad how it turned out. What better way to spend Sunday morning, than being in sweats! The weather was gorgeous and I'm feeling like spring has truly begun! Hopefully there are no more freezing days in upcoming forecasts. Well I hope you all enjoy your day. Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. I'm Sorry about being away for a full week. I hope that hasn't discouraged you from coming back to my little blog. 

Shop This Look

2 comments