Home Inspiration... Work Spaces

work space

Hello loves. Today's post is on home inspiration. Lately I've been looking on Pinterest for inspiration for doing a home office space. I have a one bedroom apt. If you look back at old Instagram pictures you can see glimpses of my apartment. I have this huge desk and I want to move it out of my bedroom. I'm thinking of moving it into my living room, because I get the most light in there. Anyways here are the images I've been pining!
  Install shelves above a desk to make the most of a small work space. ...now go forth and share that BOW DIAMOND style ppl! ;-) xx
Image via Homey Oh My! 

small chic desk space



Workspaces we #levolove


Small Sewing Space
Image via Grossgrain

A simple wood desk can create a calm environment at the office. http://www.uship.com/office-movers/

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest for daily inspiration. Also follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC to keep up with new post. Love you guys and I'll talk to you later.

Shop

2 comments