Been Away









Sweater: WalMart ($3 in store, similar) // Jeans: New York and Company (old, similar) // Heels: BCBGirls (old, similar) // Bag: Coach (no longer available) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Charlotte Russe (in store, similar) // Watch: New York and Company (old) // Bracelet: WalMart ($5 in store) // Lips: Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree

Hello loves! I hope you've all been well. Sorry I haven't posted all week. I've had a lot of little things going on lately, so i didn't have time to dedicate to the blog this week. I hope you guys will continue to stick with me. As I promised on Instagram , here's a look at what I wore yesterday. This was taken after a quick visit to my parents. This a little tourist attraction when you visit the city of Opelousas. Surprisingly, I lived here for 10 years and never explored this little place. It's quite beautiful! Anyhow, I hope you all have a great day and a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Look

2 comments