The Pink Geek Valentine









 Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Shirt: Rue21 (old, cute option) // Jeans: Abercrombie &Fitch (old) // Shoes: New York and Company (similar) // Clutch: New York and Company (old, cute option) // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Rings: Claire's (old, similar) // Nails: Sinful Colors in Pink Forever & Nicole by OPI in Kissed at Midnight // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Mauve Outta Here

Happy Hump Day! Today's post is another Valentine's inspired outfit. Would you guys believe me if i said this entire outfit was planned around the lipstick I'm wearing (more on that later)?

This is for those casual girls out there. You don't want to be to fussy with a dress, and comfort is the key. This outfit is pretty simple. You can wear it out on a casual date with your significant other, or this look would be great for a Valentine's date with your besties.

Now back to how this lipstick played a major part in this outfit. I absolutely adore the color pink. Ever since I was little I've been obsessed. I've always tried pink lipsticks and felt like the paler ones, like the color I'm wearing here, weren't great on my skin tone. I always thought they made me look off. But I've been stepping out of my comfort zone with trying new lip colors, and I'm glad to say that I've come to adore this color. I bought the lipstick a few months back and never wore it. Since it is Valentine's Day this week I thought why the heck not. And the best part is that the lipstick is only $2. So, had it not worked, I wouldn't feel bad. If you ladies are in the market for a new pink lipstick, pick this one up. I guarantee you'll love it! Have an amazing day and Thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. Cute top! Love your look and you look so beautiful

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete