The Kindness of Others










Sweater: Aeropostale (similar) // Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch (similar) // Boots: Target (similar) // Purse: Target (similar) // Socks: Forever 21 (old) // Scarf: Charlotte Russe (cute options here, here, and here) // Sunnies; Borrowed from my Bestie (similar here and here)

Hello loves. I haven't been able to shoot any outfits for this week yet, but they are coming. I wore this outfit back in September and realized I hadn't posted the pictures. I was working on Monday's post when I discovered them on my SD card. I looked back at my past posts to see if maybe I had posted the outfit and I hadn't. I was like, "Whoooo, I have an outfit post for Wednesday!"

Lately the weather here has been in the 70s, but the past two days it's dropped to the 30s. Yeah, no in-between weather here. So, I totally could have worn this outfit over the weekend. Also this outfit reminds me of the full weekend I had off due to my cousins wedding. It was an awesome weekend, and this day, pictured above, was one of the best Sundays I'd had in a long time. This makes me smile because I know better days are always ahead of me.

Loves, Monday did not start off as a good day for me. It starts off with me ending up with a stranger's debit card and one of my fave Starbucks mugs shattering to pieces. So, I get to Starbucks to post Monday's blog post, I order my coffee and the barista asks me for another form of payment. I'm standing there like, "My card should work. I just used it last night at a restaurant." She hands me back the card and the name on the front is not mine. So I'm literally freaking out thinking, "OMG this unknown person has my card!" Apparently the waitress switched my card with another woman. Thankfully, the bank that I use was in the next parking lot, so I got my card canceled and everything handled. I returned to Starbucks to get my drink with my mug that I got as part of a graduation present two years ago. I sat the mug down, then proceed to open my laptop. As soon as I did that my mug went flying to the floor. I was devastated. A regular customer that always goes to that particular Starbucks asked was I O.K. I told him about how special the mug was to me and, later the barista came up to me and handed me a brand new mug. She said it was from someone who thought it might help brighten my day. As I was leaving, I asked the barista to thank the special person and she pointed to him and I thanked him in person. He said, he just wanted to brighten my day. I thought how sweet, people are still truly kind in this world. So no matter how bad your day is, it can and it will get better. I hope you guys have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

Shop Similar

4 comments