Plainly Green








Sweatshirt: WalMart (try in store, but similar) // Shirt: WalMart (similar) // Jeans: Old Navy (similar here and here) // Boots: Target (similar) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Necklace: WalMart ($5 in store, similar) // Earrings: Charlotte Ruse // Lips: Wet n' Wild Spotlight Red

Hello loves. I hope you all had and amazing end to your week. As you guys know, these double pearl earrings I'm wearing have been on trend for awhile now. I've seen them all over blogs and Instagram, and been thinking i want to get my hands on a pair. Well, there are many boutiques (local and Internet) that sell them, but I just wasn't comfortable with the price. Call me budget friendly or call me cheap, but I cannot imagine spending more than $7 max on a pair of costume earrings. I mean I collect so much jewelry, and to spend tons on them is not my priority. Don't get me wrong, I love higher end things, but those purchases are reserved for shoes and handbags! These are the staples I intend to last a long time, those things that are classic. 
 Also, I had been dying to style this sweatshirt. I bought it from WalMart 2 years ago thinking I wanted to hop on the sweatshirt trend. Well I literally would only reserve it for really cold days, or when I was making quick errands. Anyhow, I am pleased at how it came out. 

On another note, do you guys remember when I said my trusty flat iron of like 5 years finally died on me?
Well as you can tell, I finally replaced it, And I'm happy to report I love the results. The BF talked me into taking a chance on a Conair flat iron and the results surprised me. Can you believe that a $30 flat iron straitened my naturally kinky and curly hair that well. I'm on day 2 and barely any frizz! Thanks for stopping by dolls!

Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. Love this green color on you! That necklace is so fabulous! You look amazing

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That sweatshirt is fantastic and agree with Mel, a great color for you!

    Laura
    http://www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete