My Edgy Valentine









 Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar) // Dress: Forever 21 // Tights: Claire's (old, similar) // Booties: Target // Clutch: New York and Company (old, awesome alternative) // Necklace: Target (last year, cute option here & here) // Bracelet: New York and Company (old, similar) // Earrings: New York and Company (old, similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Cherry Bomb

Happy Monday loves. I'm sharing my first Valentine's Day look on today. This look is a little edgy, but I think it works. To soften the look, I paired the dress with my heart tights. So, If you're not the biggest pink fan or ultimate girly girl (I personally am), and you still wanna get into the love spirit, try a look like this. A bold red color and a leather jacket can be a great way to go. I hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Look

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! Those tights are amazing and your hair looks so cute

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete