Lately....










Coat: New York and Company (old, similar) // Sweater: WalMart (old, similar) // Leggings: New York and Company (old, similar) // Boots: Target (sold out, similar) // Scarf: Charlotte Russe (similar) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Socks: Forever 21 (old, similar) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (similar) // Bracelet: Express (sold out) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Mauve Outta Here

Hey, Happy Wednesday! Yesterday was Mardi Gras! It's been a lot of celebrating going on and lots of king cake eating. I enjoy Mardi Gras, but I wasn't that interested this year. I guess when you work a lot and you're the kind of girl that craves quiet time reading and catching up on YouTube beauty videos, you kinda value your off days. I'm sorry I didn't have a post on Monday, but I've been extremely busy with only one off day last week. So today I'm glad to bring you guys a post. I wore this Tuesday, nothing really special. It was cold and all I could think about was dressing warm. Hopefully I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Love ya and thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. Fabulous outfit! Love the whole look

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue hue is fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete