A Day of Calmness









Sweater: Old Navy (similar) // Jeans: Levi's (old, similar) // Shoes: Not Rated via Journeys (old, similar) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Bracelet: Express (sold out) // Necklace: DIY gift // Ring: Charming Charlie (old) // Lips: Wet n' Wild Mauve Outta Here

Happy Thursday! I'm off to a training class for work today, but I wanted to show you guys what I wore yesterday! I was off and it was pretty calm and relaxing, so I wanted to be casual. Now would you guys believe that these shoes have sat in my closet for like 2 years and this is the first time I'm wearing them. They just popped into my head as I was looking through my closet. Funny thing is that I would always pull them out to wear them when I first got them, but would always change my mind. I'd tell myself "it's too muddy outside, or I don't have anyplace special to go." Well, yesterday I thought why not wear them. If I don't then they'll be a waste of money. Anyhow this is how I styled them.

I hope you guys enjoy your day, and I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks for stopping by.

Shop Similar

4 comments