The Sportiness of Marsala




Forever 21 Shirt (similar) // Levis Jeans (old, similar) // New York and Company Cardigan (old, similar) // Old Navy Sneakers // Express Bracelet (sold out)

Hello loves. Sorry for not posting yesterday! I had a few mishaps to deal with so I couldn't fit the time in before work to post, but I'm posting today, so there's a positive. I wore this outfit Sunday and used my iPhone 5 to take the pictures. I was excited to have Sunday afternoon off and just enjoy it, I didn't even think to take my camera. The day was absolutely beautiful, the temperature was in the 70s. We decided to take Marley to the dog park and he had the most amazing time. He's been couped up in the apartment lately since the weather hasn't been great. He got along with all the other dogs and he even made a friend, a huge German Shepherd named Max. He literally played with him the entire time. The BF and I relaxed, and just watched as he lived it up. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and if you were in Central Louisiana, I hope you took full advantage of Sunday.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know about these shoes I got from Old navy on Saturday. In store they were on clearance for $6.50. They are $14.99 on the website. They are pretty comfy. i bought them to use at work and so far they are serving their purpose well. I also got a jump on the Marsala (Pantone's 2015 color of the year) trend with these babies. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes and their color! Great outfit

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete