Soft and Fuzzy








Wal-Mart Sweater (other cute option) // Issac Mizrahi x Target Skirt (old, found at goodwill, similar in black) // NY & Company Tights (old) // Bjorndal Booties (old, similar) // Claire's Purse (old, similar) // Claire's Belt (old) // Charming Charlie Earrings (in store, similar) // Express Bracelet (sold out) // Lips: Revlon Berry Haute // Nails: Icing's Taylor(old, similar color) & Pure Ice's Cheatin (at Walmart)

Happy Wednesday! So here I am with the first outfit post of 2015! So, here's the story behind this sweater. Lately, I've been seeing eyelash sweaters all over. I mean they are all over Instagram and many of the blogs I follow, and in stores. After seeing them styled a few different ways on some of my fave bloggers, i sorta became obsessed with finding one. I mean of course they weren't hard to find but, at a budget friendly price they were not. So I searched some of my fave shops and still felt like some of the prices were too much to  spend on a trendy sweater. After much internet searching, i found this one. It was on Wal-Mart.com. So I went to my local Wal-Mart the next day and scooped this baby up! She was only $13 and she came in two other colors, cream and black. I wanted all three, but I only saw the pink in my size. And the trip was to only get one, but at $13 a pop, it's hard to resist. But, I did resist. Now that doesn't mean I'm not going to treat myself to the the other two colors on my next paycheck.

So how do you think this outfit turned out? Let me know in the comments below. I can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Look

No comments